Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Ribbon Card Cut Club


Hello Hello!! It's my day on the blog today and I'm sharing with you a couple cards I put together using items from SVG Cutting Files Cut Club. You can read all about Cut Club HERE





Recipe
Tree - SVG Cutting Files - Ribbon Tree or is also part of the October Bundle from Cut Club
Snowflakes Stamp - Jaded Blossom - Holiday Splatters  
Thanks Snow Much Sentiment - Jaded Blossom -  Winter Wishes 

For the blue card, I stamped the snowflakes background on my white cardstock. I cut out a ribbon tree with some random paper and lightly stuck that down. Then, I used my ebrush and sprayed around the tree. For the red card, I used the same process but no background stamp. I love how it gives it a "glowing" effect. 

Hope you enjoyed these cards today! 
~ Mindy 


No comments:

Post a Comment