Thursday, November 10, 2016

Believe in sketch 39!

Hey there...Barb from BugBites here. 

Did you get your November bundle? Oh my goodness, there are so many awesome files this month. 

I sharing a holiday card  I did using one of the card layouts in the bundle, Sketch 39. 


I'm started by cutting out the card elements which were the rectangle pieces and card base. 
I added mats behind them as well. 

The layout shows triangle flags across the top corner, but I substituted a string of lights instead. 
Finished it off with that cute St. Nick and a die cut sentiment. 

These card layouts give you so much flexibility to create so many different versions with just one card base to start with.

Here's a list of items I used today....

Have a crafty day!

Not a Cut Club Member? Find out how to become a member here.

No comments:

Post a Comment