Thursday, November 17, 2016

SVG Cut Club November Bundle


Hi everyone....Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVG Cut Club blog-YAY! We are showcasing new cuts from the November bundle-"New Years". I used a cute card sketch to make a fast Christmas card. I then dolled it up using Jaded Blossom dies and stamps. Easy Peasy! I love these Cut Club bundles...they are perfect for fast cards, tags and Layouts. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann:)          
  ***Pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out my blog!!




Recipe:

  1. SVG Cut Club-November bundle-New Years sketch 38
  2. Jaded Blossom-Winter dies, Mini tags 2, Christmas signs, Card mat dies
  3. PTI kraft card stock
  4. Versamark
  5. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  6. Jute twine
  7. Cartwright's moonshine sequins
  8. Echo Park-Hello Winter
  9. Distress ink-peacock feathers
  10. Recollections white enamel dots
  11. AC white card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment