Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happy New Year Page with November 2016 Bundle

Hello! Melissa from Doxie Mel Designs with a new scrapbook page.   To create this page, I used files from the November Member Bundle to create my layout for a "Happy New Year". You can learn more about Cut Club, HERE.  The base is from Page Sketch - 13. The embellishments are also from the November Bundle. To match the tuxedo front, I added a dress from the Dress Flip Card.  The dress was cropped with an craft knife so the scale would match the tux.


Here is a closer look at the tux and dress.  The dress clothing are placed on top of Stitched Circle Die cuts from Jaded Blossom.


I stamped the mat with a camera stamp from Jaded Blossom. I like to stamp on the photo mats if I am giving a page as a gift. 🙂


SVG Cutting Files Cut Club
Tux, Happy New Year Title, Page Sketch -13
dress - Dress Flip Card  (the dress top only) 

Camera Stamp - Capturing Memories
Stitched Circle Dies
confetti Die - Birthday Dies

Pattern Paper- Craft Smith, Mint Pink

I should make the same page with a polo and a sweatshirt. (Most likely what Mr. and Mrs. Doxie Mel will be sporting on New Years... hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment