Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hello 2017 Pocket Page

I'm back again to share another file from the November bundle from SVG Cutting Files. I love to create layouts for my scrapbooks but .... I am really really behind and have invested in some items for Project Life books.. or pocket pages. I still plan on scrapbooking traditionally ... but this is just to help speed some things up haha....

This title worked great for some New Year's pictures that I have of us all hanging out at home on New Year's Eve.

Since this is in a pocket page protector it was a little tricky to photograph. All the cards I purchased in a pack from Michael's but I added the Hello 2017 title on one of them. I thought it would great ! 


You can purchase the cutting file either individually HERE or in the November bundle from Cut Club HERE. You can read more about Cut Club HERE.

I hope you enjoyed this ! 
~  Mindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment