Monday, February 13, 2017

Got Beads?

Barb from BugBites here to share another project I did using some fantastic files released this month.

SVG Cutting Files Cut Club is has released their February bundle of files as well as a mini bundle containing some fun Mardi Gras inspired files. 

Not a Cut Club Member? Find out how to become a member here.

For my card today I dressed up this cute little gal in her Mardi Gras attire ready to celebrate, beads and all. 

I started with a card base file. Next I selected a cute girl file which I modified slightly. 
Then I sized the hat and mask to fit the little girl. These files can be used to accent scrapbook layouts or like I did,  used them to enhance a fun greeting card. 


Here's a list of items I used today....
Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment