Thursday, February 16, 2017

Magnetic Animal Identifiers


Hi Everyone, Jess Naylor sharing my Refrigerator Magnets I made using a File from The February Cut Club.  I used the Simple Dog Bowl, i did mostly keep the bowl the same but i did remove the black background that way i can put the bones where i pleased. I then added font from my Sure Cuts A  Lot library, As my kids get older new Kids come over to play so i matched the color of their collars with the color of the magnet on the fridge to help the kids identify each dog we have. I then laminated them to preserve them longer, I  then put a 3M Magnetic Business Card Magnet to the back and made them to put them on the Refrigerator. 

The products i used are as Follows: 
All Cardstock used is American Crafts
White Signo Pen 
3M Magnetic Business Cards
3M Thermal Laminating Sheets
Your Story Laminating Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment