Thursday, February 23, 2017

Cheesy Birthday Greetings


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a quick birthday card that I made using the SVG Cut Club February 2017 bundle. This super cute svg is called Simple Mouse. I also used Jaded Blossom's dies and stamps. Pan down to check out all the products that I used. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**click HERE to check out my blog


Recipe:
  1. SVG Cut Club-February 2017 bundle-Simple Mouse-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched square dies, Bow dies, Mouse bites, Stitched Rectangle dies 1, Scallop Rectangle dies 1, Border dies
  3. Doodlebug-Gingham and linen rainbow petite prints, Kitten Smitten 6" pads
  4. AC grey, black and white card stock
  5. Spectrum Noir marker-CG3
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-duck egg blue
  7. Glossy Accents
  8. Simon Says jellybean ink
  9. CTMH grey wool and blush ink
  10. Signo white gel pen
  11. Versafine onyx black ink
  12. PTI smokey grey card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment