Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Splash Shaker!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today to share a project that I made using a fun mermaid file that can be found in the March Bundle. 


I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card using the Splash file. I cut it out and layered the pieces together and set it aside. I created my card base and added my shaker frame filled with all my shaker bits to my card. I added my Splash piece directly to the acetate, as well as a few sequins and Nuvo drops for some more interest. So incredibly easy but I love the WOW factor you get from a shaker card!! 


SVG Cutting Files Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment