Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Pool Mermaid

Hello Everyone! Melissa from Doxie Mel Designs with a new scrapbook page idea for you. For this page, I used the March Bundle. The fish scale is on the Mermaid Scale Card, I just enlarged the file to fit my 12 by 12 scrapbook page.  Next I cut a title from the March Bundle. The mermaid sitting on the rocks is from the store. I added some coral and seaweed around the mermaid from Stamp Anniething, Under the Sea Dies. Her face is a stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-1922 Happy Kids Face Assortment.


Here is a closer look at the title cut. The soft bubbles are a stencil from Stamp Anniething, Bubble Stencil. Die cut shapes are from a Amy Tangerine collection. The background paper is Heidi Swap's Pineapple Crush.

SVG Cutting Files
title - Be Mermazing
fish scale - Mermaid Scale Card

Thanks for looking at my scrapbook page today.


No comments:

Post a Comment