Thursday, April 5, 2018

Card Sketch 74-April 2018 Bundle


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a card to share that I made using a card sketch from the April 2018 bundle. I also used the super cute Tea Cup Bear svg from SVG Cutting Files...and some stamps and dies from Jaded Blossom...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out my blog-Snappy Scraps



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-April 2018 bundle-HERE-card sketch 74
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Tea Cup Bear-HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-Star dies, Circle dies, Coffee Break stamp set, Meow and Forever stamp set
  4. Doodlebug-Spring Things, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints, Dot Grid Daisy Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pads
  5. AC brown, tan and black card stock
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white
  7. Versafine Onyx black ink
  8. PTI white card stock

1 comment: