Thursday, April 19, 2018

April 2018 Bundle-Puppy Kisses!


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog-YAY! I have a card to share that I made using a card sketch from the April bundle...I also used an svg from SVGCuttingFiles and Dies and Stamps from Jaded Blossom...Thanks fro stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-April Bundle-cs 75-HERE
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Puppy Tea Cup-HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-Heart dies,Dog-Gone Awesome stamp set
  4. Doodlebug-Puppy Love 6" pad, Dot Grid Daisy Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  5. Versafine Onyx Black ink
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white, ebony black
  7. Nuvo Glaze
  8. PTI white card stock
  9. AC brown tan black white
  10. Spectrum Noir PP2

No comments:

Post a Comment