Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Let's Hang Out!

Hello! Mel from Doxie Mel Designs with a new scrapbook idea for you. I used files from Cut Club's October Bundle plus some files from the SVG Cutting Files' Store to create this page. From the October 2018 Bundle, I used the Spider Web Page Overlay and Let's Hang Out Title. I cut the page overlay smaller and layered that on top of the Easy Scallop.


I found this cute spider popping out of a pumpkin at the store. I also picked out some candy files and tied the candies to the web... because that is how spiders store their Halloween candy.


Here is closer look at the title cut. I added some eyes to the spider using a hole punch from my stash.


SVG Cutting Files

Thanks for looking at my page today. John SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club and receive discounts on Bundles and ALL the files in the store. Find out more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment