Thursday, October 4, 2018

Let's Boogie!



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my turn to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a card cutie to share. I made this using the October bundle and a Kawaii Cute Ghost from SVGCuttingFiles.com...LOVE! I also used some Jaded Blossom goodies...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  • SVGCutClub-October Bundle card sketch 99
  • SVGCuttingFiles-Kawaii Cute Ghost-HERE
  • Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Oval dies, Halloween dies 2, Halloween Treats 2
  • Doodlebug-Oct 31 and Ghouls and Goodies 6" pads
  • PTI black card stock
  • Action wobble
  • Spectrum Noir Markers-PP2
  • AC white card stock
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white

No comments:

Post a Comment