Thursday, November 2, 2017

SVGCutClub-November Cut Club Bundle


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a card sketch to share from the November 2017 bundle-Card sketch 65. I just LOVE using card sketches-so easy peasy!!! I added a super cute svg from SVGCutting Files-Kawaii Ornament...the perfect combo! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out my blog Snappy Scraps and HERE to check out the SVGCuttingFiles store


Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-November Bundle card sketch 65
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Kawaii Ornament
  3. Jaded Blossom-Stitched Square dies, Noel
  4. PTI pure poppy card stock
  5. Doodlebug-Milk and Cookies 6" pad
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops- Simply white
  7. Versafine Onyx black ink
  8. Spectrum Noir PP2, GB6
  9. Signo White gel pen
  10. AC black, white, card stock
  11. Distress ink-Crushed Olive, Candies Apple, Picked Raspberry

1 comment: