Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Cut Club Bundle


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub and I have a quick card to share that I made using card sketch 64 from the November bundle. I also used a super cute svg from SVG Cutting Files-Kawaii Snowflake. I LOVE using these card layouts...makes for super cute and easy cards! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  • SVGCutClub-November bundle-card sketch 64
  • SVGCuttingFiles-Kawaii Snowflake
  • Jaded Blossom-Card layer dies 2, Winter signs
  • PTI white card stock
  • Versamark ink
  • Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
  • Recollections Winter Frost 6" pad and blue card stock
  • Studio Katia-winter wonderland fusion mix
  • Nuvo Glaze
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white
  • AC white card stock
  • Spectrum Noir marker PP1
  • Signo white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment