Thursday, September 7, 2017

SVG Cut Club September Bundle-Music


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClug blog-YAY! I have a card to share that I made using the September SVG Cut Club Bundle-music...I used a card sketch and the cute Kawaii accordian. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to see my blog Snappy Scraps...




Recipe:
  1. SVG Cut Club-September Bundle-CS 61-HERE, Kawaii Accordian HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Love Mustaches, Star dies
  3. Versafine Onyx black ink
  4. Pretty Pink Posh-clear confetti mix
  5. Nuvo Glitter drops-aquatic mist 
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Apple green
  7. Spectrum Noir Marker PP2
  8. AC card stock-white, black, teal, green, blue and yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment