Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Chihuahua Pup Keep Your Head Up Card

Hello everyone! This is Tina from The Scrappin Rabbit blog and I have a card to share using Card Sketch 61 from the September Bundle. I made a card to give to a friend who is really going through a hard time. I thought I would try to cheer her up with a cute card. 


I used the adorable Chihuahua Pup for the center. I used the heart from the Play From The Heart file to replace the star that comes with the sketch. I also ran the layers through my Big Shot with Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies to get the stitching around the edges.


Finally I stamped and embossed this fun sentiment.

Here are the products I used:
Paper- DCWV The Pet's Stack

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment