Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Watercolor Card April Bundle

Hello! It's Mindy from Paper Creations by Mindy and it's my turn on the blog today! Yeah!!


Have you seen this month's cut club package?? It's fantastic!!!! So many useful titles and images in here for such a great deal.

I originally had something else planned for today but I've been dabbling with watercolors lately and wanted to make this card instead. 

I colored up my watercolor paper with some Prima Watercolor Confections. Then I used the paint roller from the Fresh Paint title and added it to the end of the colors. I think this worked out great how it looks like the roller painted that on! To finish the card I added a sentiment from Samantha from Stamp Anniething and a few sparkles.


For a detailed list of supplies to create this card you can visit my blog HERE.

Here is a picture of the entire package for this month and some more details how to join can be found HERE.


Thanks for stopping by! 

~ Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment