Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Come See The Christmas Tree Layout

Welcome ! This is Mindy and it's our very first post for Cut Club! woo hoo!! I hope you enjoy all of the wonderful creations we have in store for you so please be sure to check back with us often.

I'm sharing today a layout I created using files from the October Bundle which is available on the SVG Cutting Files website as of October 1. I switched out the title Holiday Traditions that comes with the page sketch file and used Come See The Christmas Tree instead.  You can also view my projects on my blog HERE.


Recipe

October Bundle Page Sketch (PS) - 12
Buckle from Santa Fry Box

All of these files are available for purchase from SVG Cutting Files. Are you a member of Cut Club? If not, you can read more about it HERE! So many amazing designs wrapped up in bundle!!




~ Mindy DT

2 comments: