Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Christmas Past with Page Sketch 12

Hello! Melissa from Doxie Mel Designs with a new page.  If you are like me, you might have some scrap booking to catch up on. These pictures are from 2006! Ekk! The page layout is from Page Sketch 12 from the Cut Club. You can find out about the Club HERE.  The club allows you to get a discount on files, yay!  You can follow the sketch exactly or mix things up like I have. I had two photos of my girls that I wanted lined up so I just switched the Christmas Tree cut with one of the photo spot.  To match the pattern paper, I added small pink hearts to the tree and larger heart for the date.


Here is a closer look at the tittle and tree.


Pattern Paper, Christmas Stickers,  - Doodlebug Designs, Here Comes Santa Claus 
Small Heart Die, Jaded Blossom Birthday Dies
Stitched Blue Heart - Lawn Fawn

SVG Cutting Files' Cut Club


That's all from me today. Hope you join the Cut Club and catch up on your scrap booking with me ;) 

1 comment:

  1. absolutely love this layout and those color choices are fantastic !

    ReplyDelete