Thursday, January 11, 2018

January Bundle Valentine



Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog-yay! I am showcasing a card sketch from the January bundle along with a super cute critter from SVGCuttingFiles. I love card sketches...and this one enabled me to create a super fast Valentine...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used and click HERE to check out my blog Snappy Scraps...



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-January Bundle-card sketch 69-bundle HERE
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Woodland Critters-hedgehog-HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-Stitched rectangle dies, Stitched Circle dies, Hedgehugs, Valentine dies
  4. Doodlebug-Lovebugs and Swiss Dot Rainbow Petite prints 6" pads and doodletwine
  5. Versafine Onyx black ink
  6. AC card stock-brown black and beige
  7. PTI white card stock
  8. Distress ink-hickory smoke
  9. Micron.1 black pen
  10. Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white

No comments:

Post a Comment