Thursday, October 5, 2017

Simple Donut-October Bundle


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub  and I have a Birthday card to share that I made using the October CutClub bundle...I used the super cute Simple Donut. These images are so awesome to make a super quick and easy card...gotta love that! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**click HERE to check out my blog...get the svg I used HERE...or shop HERE



Recipe:

  1. SVGCutClub-Simple donut from October CutClub bundle-here
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Love donuts, Ticket dies, Banner dies, Flag dies and Alphabet dies 2
  3. Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar and Gingham and Linen Rainbow prints 6" pads, Eye Candy shape sprinkles
  4. Distress ink-Antique linen, Brushed corduroy
  5. Spectrum Noir PP2, CR9
  6. Simon says intense black ink
  7. Nuvo Crystal drops-Simply white

No comments:

Post a Comment