Thursday, January 9, 2020

Santa Layout with the June 2016 Bundle!!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here...and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog! Everyone that knows me....KNOWS...that the only gift from my kids that I want is a picture of them both with Santa...and what makes this even more special to me...is that they are 26 and 25 years old and both have very busy lives. I LOVE this picture!! I have a Scrapbook that contains all the Santa pictures...starting with my daughter at 8 months old. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. SVGCuttingfiles-June 2016 bundle-Page Sketch 6-HERE
  2. StampAnniething-Crimson and Moonrock inks and the Happy die
  3. Jaded Blossom-Alphabet dies 2, Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies
  4. Photoplay-Kringle and Co 12" paper line and Stickers
  5. Liitle Things from Lucy's Cards-Soft snowball mix
  6. AC grey and white card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment