Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Mischief Managed

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today to share a card that I made made for
 the Cut Club Blog using a couple of fun files that can be found in the April 2019 Wizards Bundle


I created my card base from some Kraft cardstock and layered some burgundy colored cardstock along with some hemp twine and a bow on top. I used the Mischief Managed file from the April 2019 bundle and inked the edges with some tea dye distress ink. I thought it would be cute to have a wand, so I used the Sparkle Wand file, also from the April 2019 Bundle, to add the wand and stars. I finished off my card with some star confetti and some Honey Gold Glitter Nuvo drops. 


I love how this turned out and had so much fun playing with the files in this bundle!!

SVG Cutting Files Used:
from the 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment