Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hogs and Kisses

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here today to share a project that I made using a fun card sketch that can be found in the February Bundle


I used the Card Sketch 107 file for my card base and layers and added that adorable little Chunky Animal Pig. I added a little crochet thread bow to add a little more to the cuteness factor and stamped my greeting using a stamp set from My Favorite Things. I finished my card with a little enamel heart by the greeting. So cute!!

Here is a recap of the SVG Cutting Files that I used on my card today:
--CS-107--

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment