Wednesday, January 16, 2019

You + Me = Love

Hi everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner with you today to share a fun card that I created with the Card Sketch 104 from the January Bundle along with the Skunk With Heart file. 


This was so simple to put together since the sketch pretty much does all the work for you. I just had to pick out my cardstock and papers. After I had my Card Sketch 104 all assembled, I put that cute little Skunk with Heart together and added it to my card. I stamped my greeting using a sentiment from Jaded Blossom, did a little doodling and added some enamel hearts and nuvo drops for my finishing touches. 


I think it is so super cute!!

Here is a recap of the SVG Cutting Files that I used on my card today:

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment