Thursday, September 6, 2018

Monster Hugs!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a shape card to share that I made using a Monster from the September bundle...these monsters are so darn cute! I also used the Hugs die from Stamp Anniething and some Jaded Blossom goodies...thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  • SVGCutClub-September Bundle-Monster HERE
  • Stamps Anniething-Hugs die
  • Jaded Blossom-Halloween signs and Halloween dies
  • Doodlebug Booville 6" pad and Eerie eyes
  • Spectrum Noir clear sparkle
  • Glossy Accents
  • PTI white and black card stock
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white
  • AC card stock-reds
  • Versamark
  • Stampendous Detail white embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. this is so cute. May I ask how you did the offset to make the card. I am looking for a good software to this and use in design space. I have tried Inkscape but not real impressed.

    ReplyDelete