Thursday, May 17, 2018

May 2018 Bundle-Everyday is Caturday!!!



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a card to share that I made with the May 2018 bundle...card sketch 77...gotta love an easy card sketch! I also used an svg set from SVGCuttingFiles called  You are Purr-Fect. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  • SVGCutClub-May 2018 bundle card sketch 77-HERE
  • SVGCuttingFiles-You are Purr-fect PP-186-HERE
  • Jaded Blossom-Meow and Forever
  • Doodlebug-Kitten Smitten 6" pad
  • PTI white card stock
  • AC white, black, grey card stock
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black, simply white
  • Nuvo Glaze
  • Spectrum Noir Marker-PP2
  • Distress ink-hickory smoke









No comments:

Post a Comment