Thursday, February 8, 2018

Be My Valentine-February 2018 Bundle


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog-Squeee!!! I have a cute little valentine to share that I made using card sketch-71 from the February bundle and a super cute fox from the SVGCuttingFiles Woodland Critters svg set. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out my blog



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-February Bundle CS-71-HERE
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Woodland Critters-HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-Valentine Signs, Stitched Rectangle dies, Valentine dies, Card mat dies
  4. Martha Stewart-Love notes mat pad
  5. AC black, beige and rust
  6. DCWV foil mat stack-silver card stock
  7. Distress ink-barn door
  8. Versafine onyx black ink
  9. Recollections enamel dots
  10. PTI white card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment