Thursday, July 13, 2017

#1 Graduate-with the July Bundle


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SvgCuttingFiles Cut Club blog-YAY! I Have a super cute new file to share from the July Bundle-Card Sketch 56...LOVE! I also used a super cute smiley face from SVG Cutting Files Happy Smiles svg. I added a little Jaded Blossom to doll everything up-LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out the SVG Cutting Files store
***click HERE to check out my blog...Snappy Scraps



Recipe:

  1. Svg Cut Club-July Bundle-CS-56-HERE
  2. SVG Cutting Files-Happy Smiles PP-1602
  3. Jaded Blossom-School dies, School Time Greetings, Card mat dies
  4. Pretty Pink Posh clear Confetti mix
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. PTI tropical teal card stock
  7. Signo white gel pen
  8. Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle marker
  9. AC-card stocks-red, black, white, teal, yellow, pink
  10. Nuvo Glitter drops-white blizzard
  11. Nuvo Crystal drops-Simply white
  12. Echo Park Magical Adventure 6" pad

1 comment: