Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Rest & Relax Gift Bag

Hi Everyone! It's Mindy from Paper Creations by Mindy and I hope you had a fabulous weekend! We had such beautiful weather - it was so great to see and feel the sunshine!

For today, I'm sharing a project I made for SVG Cut Club. It's that time of the year when school is almost out (for us) . So... I need to get kids and teachers gifts ready. I dipped back into a set from last year that I thought would be perfect for a gift bag! Unfortunately the bag didn't fit  standing up in my photo booth so I took the stuff back out and took a picture of it flat haha! 

I thought this  was just hilarious for a teacher - because let's face it - they have a tough job!!! So it's time for them to Rest and Relax.


This title is from the May 2016 Bundle found HERE. You can also purchase it separately HERE.

Don't forget to check out the current bundle for May 2017 jam packed with fantastic files!


There is also a fun Mini Bundle available now Too! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment