Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sun Card Topper

Good Morning Everyone, Jess Naylor sharing my Card Topper using This Months March Bundle.  Today i used the the File Hello Sunshine title, i did remove everything but the Sun.  My Top Layer is 4x5, then i increased 1/2 inch until My final Card Topper was 4.5x5.5 inches.  I then used Friendship Grows Stampin Up Stamp Set for the sentiment, i then lightly shaded around the sentiment in Yellow Liquid Chalk.  I also Used Martha Stewart border punch Embossed Zig Zag to edge a 4x1.5 piece of Cardstock, i then placed it on the Left hand side on the 4x5 piece and added some Flat Pearls.  Here is my Finished item.
All Materials I used are as follows
All Cardstock: American Craft
The Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs
The Stamp Sentiment: Stampin Up Friendship Grows
The Glitter Paper on the Sun: Recollections
The Flat Pearls: Unknown Name I bought them from Ebay.



No comments:

Post a Comment